Here at Speyside Wildlife we appreciate that you have a choice of tour operators and that deciding which wildlife experts to use can be a difficult decision. Here we offer 20 reasons why to choose Speyside Wildlife first!
- Speyside Wildlife is a one stop shop for wildlife watching experiences, offering evening wildlife watching, day trips, tailormade trips and fully inclusive holidays.
- Speyside Wildlife is well established and have been offering fun and friendly wildlife guiding for 25 years and has something for everyone, not just for experts.
- Without question, Speyside Wildlife has some of the best guides in the UK and their enthusiasm for wildlife is infectious!
- Speyside Wildlife has a robust Responsible Travel Policy and is accredited by the GreenTourism Business Scheme.
- At Speyside Wildlife we shall always treat you as an individual, not one of a crowd.
- Enjoy the convenience of booking online with Speyside Wildlife.
- Speyside Wildlife is used frequently by the BBC, having appeared on Springwatch, The One Show and more.
- Speyside Wildlife’s many repeat customers can’t be wrong. And we’re the choice of RSPB and Wildlife Trust groups too.
- Based at the heart of the Cairngorms National Park, Speyside Wildlife is ideally placed to show you some of the UK’s best wildlife, with Osprey, Pine Marten and much more right on our doorstep.
- Our Speyside base is easy to get to by train or plane – only 1½ hour flight from Luton or Gatwick.
- Speyside Wildlife offers free train station and affordable airport pick ups.
- Experience real tranquility at our comfortable ‘Steading’ accommodation based in Speyside. Wherever in the world we are, Speyside Wildlife is always on the look out for good quality, well placed accommodation.
- Speyside Wildlife does not charge a single supplement at our ‘Steading’ accommodation in Speyside.
- Speyside Wildlife has its very own evening wildlife watching hide for Pine Marten, Badger and more – and a visit is included on all our Speyside holidays!
- With Speyside Wildlife you can enjoy wildlife all over the world without having to worry about the logistics!
- Speyside Wildlife use local experts at many of our overseas destinations ensuring that you have access to the best naturalists available.
- At Speyside Wildlife we keep our group sizes small, with a maximum of 12 guests and 2 guides.
- Our friendly and informative administrative team is available 5 days a week to answer all your queries.
- We listen to you! Every year Speyside Wildlife’s holiday schedules are tailored around the destinations you tell us you’d like to visit.
- We receive wonderful testimonials from our guests year after year!